Tu’inukuafe will join the squad for next month’s three-test series against France after the Crusaders prop Tim Perry suffered a hamstring strain.Perry will be reviewed by Crusaders medical staff over the next few days, though it leaves them without three All Black props for Friday’s top of the table Super Rugby clash with the Hurricanes in Christchurch, after Owen Franks and Joe Moody were suspended for striking.The All Blacks squad have a camp in Christchurch from Sunday until Tuesday before assembling in Auckland on Sunday June 3rd to prepare for the first Test.The 25-year-old loosehead Tu’inukuafe first came to prominence back in 2010 as part of Auckland’s Wesley College 1st XV, where he propped alongside fellow Chief and All Black Nepo Laulala.Tu’inukuafe made Counties Manukau age-grade teams and then took a couple of seasons off before kick starting his career with North Harbour in 2015.He spent a season in French club rugby before returning home and was called into the Chiefs squad late last year by coach Colin Cooper, initially in a development capacity.But injuries have meant he’s made the matchday squad regularly since round five and he has impressed so far in his debut Super Rugby season.
BPI nets P13.74B in H1 Tolentino: No more debate with Drilon on China deal Quake disturbs Itbayat, Batanes anew Fake cop accosts real cops, is arrested in Pateros Magpale dismissed Ramirez’s allegations, saying relief goods were scheduled to arrive in Medellin yesterday.“I went there yesterday and only met the vice mayor. I want to talk to him (Ramirez) and Lim,” she said. /Peter L. Romanillos, CorrespondentRead Next Clothes, blankets and housewares such as cooking utensils will follow.Senajon said the provincial government divided the distribution of the relief aid based on the extent of damage sustained by each town and its needs.She said Daanbantayan received 1,200 food packs.Another 1,200 will also be sent to Tudela, San Francisco, Poro and Pilar.The towns of Medellin and San Remigio and Bogo City will receive 750 food packs while 700 were sent to Liloan town.Senajon said 500 food packs were also given to Carmen and Sogod towns.Each food pack contains three kilos of rice, five pieces of canned goods, two packs of noodles and bottled water, she said.More than 300 volunteers from colleges and high schools helped in repacking goods.Ramirez claimed that Cebu Gov. Hilario Davide III prioritized Daanbantayan and other areas and skipped Medellin even if it’s near Daanbantayan.He claimed that Magpale visited Medellin Vice Mayor Alfonso Lim and told him that “the town wasn’t heavily affected compared to Daanbantayan.” MOST READ Fake cop accosts real cops, is arrested in Pateros “I hate to say it but what are they doing? We haven’t received a single relief pack from the province,” Medellin Mayor Ricardo Ramirez said in a phone interview.He said the town received donations from private institutions.FEATURED STORIESNEWSINFOSenate to probe Tolentino’s ‘novel legal theories’ on oral agreementsNEWSINFOLocsin wants to drop ‘visas upon arrival’ privilegeNEWSINFOTolentino: No more debate with Drilon on China dealRamirez, who is allied with the One Cebu party of the Garcia family, said the town also received relief goods from former congressman Pablo John Garcia.Garcia ran and lost to Cebu Gov. Hilario Davide III, who ran with Vice Gov. Agnes Magpale under the Liberal Party-Cebu-Bakud alliance. Don’t miss out on the latest news and information. SMC bags Bulacan airport project Over 6,000 packs of relief goods were sent to northern Cebu towns by the Cebu provincial government but Medellin’s municipal mayor complained that not one relief pack was sent to them yesterday.Provincial Social Welfare Officer Evelyn Senajon said three trucks carrying P15 million worth of relief goods were sent to the towns of Liloan, Bantayan, Carmen, Sogod, Medellin, San Remigio, Daanbantayan and Bantayan and Camotes Islands and Bogo City.ADVERTISEMENT PCSO to focus on improving transparency of gaming activities PLAY LIST 03:26PCSO to focus on improving transparency of gaming activities01:39Sotto open to discuss, listen to pros and cons of divorce bill06:02Senate to probe Tolentino’s ‘novel legal theories’ on oral agreements01:50Palace open to make Dengvaxia usable again as dengue cases spike01:49House seeks probe on ‘massive corruption’ in PCSO01:37PCSO estimates P250M in Lotto revenue loss due to suspension LATEST STORIES “We should set aside politics in this situation. For me, I’m hurt, because I see my people hungry and homeless,” he said.MORE STORIESnewsinfoDemocrats fight over health care, immigration at debatenewsinfoUS fighter jet crashes in Death Valley, 7 park visitors hurtnewsinfoBatanes quake left P292 M infra damage – DPWHMORE STORIESnewsinfoDemocrats fight over health care, immigration at debatenewsinfoUS fighter jet crashes in Death Valley, 7 park visitors hurtnewsinfoBatanes quake left P292 M infra damage – DPWHBut Senajon said yesterday’s assistance was only “the first wave.”Senajon asked Ramirez to “wait a bit” for the relief goods to come.“We were ready from day one. The goods were ready. All we’re asking for is a little time,” she said.“More relief aid will come from the Capitol depending on the governor’s orders,” Senajon added.ADVERTISEMENT Carpio gets nominated as CJ for 4th time Angara: Investigate DOH’s ‘constipated’ medicine distribution system View comments