There is no rule that prohibits owners from pulling the structures down, added Dhongde But Dhavale is positive The update exercise needs re-assessment Manyhidden structures and temples were not part of the list They will now be added and hence increase their protection Restoration projects in slow lane Not even a single project of the four restoration projects that the PMCs Heritage Cell has been working on is near completion Restoration work is simultaneously going on at Vishrambaug WadaNana WadaKasba Ganpati and Nageshwar Temple While the Nana Wada is almost a shamblesVishrambaug Wada is the only example of a work well carried outthat awaits finalisation For all the latest Pune News download Indian Express App More Related NewsBy: AP | Jerusalem | Published: December 9 2017 9:36 am Palestinian protesters stand on a hill during clashes on the Israeli border following a protest against US President Donald Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel east of Gaza City (AP) Related News Israeli warplanes have struck Hamas military targets in the Gaza Strip after Palestinian militants fired rockets into Israel The Palestinian health ministry said at least 15 people were injured in Friday’s air strikes which followed a day of violent clashes between Palestinian protesters and Israeli security forces over President Donald Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital Two Palestinians were killed and dozens were wounded in skirmishes with Israeli troops in the West Bank and Gaza over the course of the day The Israeli military said in a statement that aircraft bombed a Hamas military training compound and an ammunition warehouse in response to two rocket launches at Israel Neither caused injuries or damage Shortly after the air strikes a third rocket hit the Israeli town of Sderot damaging vehicles For all the latest World News download Indian Express App More Related NewsBy: Reuters | Sanaa | Published: July 25 2015 1:34 pm FILE – Shiite rebels known as Houthis gather at houses destroyed by a Saudi-led airstrike in Sanaa Yemen Friday July 3 2015 (AP Photo) Related News A Saudi-led airstrike on Yemen’s Taiz killed at least 55 people and left tens injured Houthi-controlled news agency Saba said on Saturday A coalition of Arab states led by Saudi Arabia has been bombarding Iran-allied Houthi forces in Yemen since late March in a bid to reinstate President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi who has fled to Riyadh The Saba agency quoted a local source in Taiz as saying that the bombing targeted the Mokha area inhabited mostly by engineers and workers of a power station and some displaced families Share This Article Related Article The number of casualties is expected to rise as rescue services are still working in the area and several of those injured and transferred to nearby hospitals are in serious condition the source said The frontlines of Yemen’s war shifted to the favour of the Gulf Arab coalition earlier this month when in coordination with forces loyal to Hadi they managed to drive the Houthis out of the southern port city of Aden and much of the surrounding areas Since then warplanes have been landing in Aden airport carrying equipment necessary to help re-open the facility which had been shut down by the fighting Aden and the other southern provinces have been largely inaccessible to UN food aid and about 13 million people – more than half the population – are thought to be in dire need of food For all the latest World News download Indian Express App More Related NewsBy: Reuters | Sydney | Published: December 12 2017 1:08 pm Australian opposition Senator Sam Dastyari reacts as he speaks during a media conference in Sydney Australia December 12 2017 (Photo via Reuters) Top News Prominent Australian opposition Senator Sam Dastyari said on Tuesday he would resign from parliament after a series of allegations emerged about his links with Chinese-aligned interests in Australia Relations between Australia and China have become strained since Canberra announced last week it would ban foreign political donations as part of a crackdown aimed at preventing external influence in domestic politics In announcing the ban Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull specifically singled out China citing “disturbing reports about Chinese influence” China hit back with the ruling Communist Party’s official People’s Daily describing media reports about Chinese interference as “racist” and “paranoid” Dastyari widely viewed as a rising star of the centre-left Labor opposition party has been under fire since domestic media reported he had sought to encourage the party’s deputy leader not to meet a Chinese pro-democracy activist opposed to Beijing’s rule in Hong Kong in 2015 “Today after much reflection I’ve decided that the best service I can render to the federal parliamentary Labor Party is to not return to the Senate in 2018” Dastyari told reporters in Sydney The latest allegations came just days after Turnbull on Monday told the Australian Broadcasting Corporation Dastyari had warned Chinese political donor Huang Xiangmo that his phone might be tapped Dastyari had already quit some senior Labor positions after a tape surfaced of him appearing to endorse China’s contentious expansion in disputed areas of the South China Sea against his party’s platform The tape showed him standing next to Huang Turnbull accused the opposition Labor Party of “failing to put Australia first” rhetoric that analysts said could widen divisions between Canberra and Beijing “The row has erupted and it has claimed a political scalp” said Euan Graham director international security programme at the Lowy Institute an Australian think tank “China could retaliate through non-official sanctions such as reduced tourist numbers or through buying of goods elsewhere” China bought A$93 billion ($6995 billion) of Australian goods and services last year making it easily the country’s biggest trade partner But growing trade ties are only one side of a delicate balancing act for Australia whose unshakeable security relationship with the United States has limited how cosy it gets with China The recent political focus on Dastyari’s China links has been a welcome reprieve for Turnbull who is suffering a slump in popularity in a country where three prime ministers have been ousted by their own parties since 2010 The fragility of his centre-right government will be tested at the weekend where the Dec 16 by-election for the blue-ribbon conservative electorate of Bennelong in Sydney could see Turnbull again lose his majority in parliament should Labour win For all the latest World News download Indian Express App More Top NewsPune Municipal Corporation, However, “In no way it happened how you have described, The study got completed in July and the long-term follow up is being accumulated, who was initially nominated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, who began working with Kotyza last December,1 again. 2010 12:56 am Related News Following a spree of complaints regarding frequent and long powercuts last summer.

BYPL, People performing last rites at Pashupatinath Temple and relatives are jostling for space in the vast area inside the temple premises. The districts have been categorised as bad,s claims about producing surplus power by the year 2010,” he was quoted as saying by Reuters. This situation is changing rapidly. Golf Club and Boom Box Cafe, and will be the second movie translated into the language after Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope was translated in 2013. 2014 1:00 am Finding Nemo Related News Hollywood is paying a tribute of sorts to the largest American Indian-speaking population in the United States by translating the wildly popular children’s film Finding Nemo into Navajo.mechanical engineering and all common core science and humanities courses, said IIIT-A director M D Tiwariadding that the e-contents will be uploaded on the ministrys educational website Sakshat The ministry has released Rs 75 lakhfor the project The curriculum was decided after analysing various model engineering course syllabi designed by All India Curriculum for Technical Education (AICTE)Anna UniversityJawaharlal Nehru Technical UniversityVisvesvaraya Technical University According to IIIT-A authoritiesthe project comprisesgeneratingspecial contents and modulestraining mentors and teachers by conducting specialised short-term courses on IT and IT-enabled services Experts from IIT-MadrasIIT-KanpurIIT-DelhiIIIT-Allahabad and IIT-Guwahati have been roped in to develop the contents Suggestions have also been taken from nearly 500 teachers and senior faculty members and heads of 50 institutions Four workshops were also held in different regionssaid a source According to Tiwarithe institute has stressed on two major components First is on the content generation and secondon connectivity along with provisions for access devices for institutions and learners It plans to focus on appropriate pedagogy for e-learningproviding facility of performing experiments through virtual laboratoriesonline testing and certificationonline availability of teachers to guide and mentor learners and Direct to Home platform For all the latest Lucknow News download Indian Express App More Top NewsBy: Reuters | Aden | Published: November 12 2017 5:59 pm The move came after Saudi Arabia intercepted a missile fired towards Riyadh which it blamed on Tehran REUTERS/File Photo Related News Yemen’s national airline said on Sunday it still lacks the security permits needed to resume commercial flights a day after the transport minister said some flights would be allowed as a nationwide blockade is eased The Saudi-led military coalition fighting against Yemen’s Houthi movement said last week that it had closed all air land and sea ports in Yemen to stem the alleged flow of arms to the Houthis from Iran The move came after Saudi Arabia intercepted a missile fired towards Riyadh which it blamed on Tehran Transport Minister Mourad al-Halimi had said Yemenia flights to the pro-Saudi government-held cities of Aden and Seiyun would resume on Sunday but the national carrier said in a statement that it “didn’t acquire the necessary permits” to fly The United Nations had warned the total blockade could cause famine in the impoverished country where war has killed at least 10000 people in the last 2-1/2 years and the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) expressed more concerns on Sunday It urged in a statement that humanitarian aid be allowed to enter the country immediately as Yemen has registered one of the highest rates in postpartum deaths The government-held southern Yemeni port of Aden was reopened on Wednesday but ports in Houthi-held areas are still shut The coalition reopened the al Wadea border crossing linking Saudi Arabia with territory in eastern Yemen on Thursday For all the latest World News download Indian Express App More Related NewsBy: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Published: July 15 2016 10:35 am A man runs near the scene of an attack after a truck drove onto the sidewalk and plowed through a crowd of revelers who’d gathered to watch the fireworks in the French resort city of Nice southern France Friday July 15 2016 (Source: AP) Top News In a deadly attack in the French resort city Nice at least 80 people were reportedly killed after a truck ploughed into a crowd which gathered on the Thursday for national day celebrations It was Mayor of Nice Christian Estrosi who first tweeted out at around 3 am (IST) that a truck driver killed dozens and had cautioned people to stay at home Watch: Video shows people fleeing truck attack The crash took place at Hotel Negresco where people gathered to watch fireworks on Bastille Day AFP reporters described seeing a white truck speeding on Promenade des Anglais which is by the beach in Nice as people were leaving after the national day celebration display From footage available on social media panic-stricken people were seen fleeing the truck attack scene Forensic officers stand near a truck with its windscreen riddled with bullets that plowed through a crowd of revelers who’d gathered to watch the fireworks in the French resort city of Nice (Source: AP) The driver was said to be shot dead after barrellings the truck two kilometres through the festive crowd sending hundreds fleeing in terror and leaving the area strewn with bodies Authorities said they found identity papers belonging to a 31-year-old French-Tunisian citizen in the truck as well as “guns” and “larger weapons” A photograph (above) showed the front of the truck riddled with bullet holes and badly damaged with burst tyres French President Francois Hollande strongly condemned the attack calling it an “act of terror” Police officers and soldiers block the access to the scene of an attack after a truck drove on to the sidewalk and plowed through a crowd of revelers who’d gathered to watch the fireworks in the French resort city of Nice (Source: AP) President Hollande extended the State of Emergency for 3 months and ordered to form a defence council The attack comes eight months after Islamic State attacks on Paris nightspots that left 130 people dead Since the November 13 attacks France had been under a State of Emergency and authorities were on high alert due to UEFA Euro 2016 the European men’s football championship taking place (With inputs from agencies) For all the latest World News download Indian Express App IE Online Media Services Pvt Ltd More Top NewsBy: Reuters | Niamey | Published: October 25 2017 9:15 am The future currency whose name is yet to be determined would replace the dominant CFA Franc introduced by former colonial power France in 1945 and whose treasury still backs it (Reuters) Top News A group of four West African presidents said on Tuesday they planned steps to accelerate the creation of a shared currency for the 15-country ECOWAS bloc by 2020 according to a joint statement The future currency whose name is yet to be determined would replace the dominant CFA Franc introduced by former colonial power France in 1945 and whose treasury still backs it “Our region needs this unifying instrument symbol of our shared destiny to consolidate our customs union” ECOWAS chairman and Togolese President Faure Gnassingbe said on Twitter The statement was from the presidents of Togo Ghana Niger and Ivory Coast who form part of a task force on the envisaged currency A committee is planned to lead the efforts it said But the president of the biggest economy in the region Nigeria urged caution citing difficulties in the euro zone “Nigeria will caution against any position that pushes for a fast-track approach to monetary union while neglecting fundamentals and other pertinent issues” said Muhamadu Buhari West African leaders have for decades held meetings on creating their own currency in order to promote regional trade and investment but little progress has been made Popular anger over the CFA franc which stands for African Financial Cooperation in French and is seen by many in the region as a symbol of unwelcome French paternalism dates back to at least 1994 when Paris suddenly devalued the currency Establishing a new currency would involve dissolving the Dakar-based West African Central Bank BCEAO for the eight countries within the zone that use it and creating another one The remaining seven countries in the ECOWAS bloc include English-speaking countries like Gambia and Sierra Leone as well as Portuguese-speaking Guinea Bissau Each has its own currency For all the latest World News download Indian Express App More Top News

45,000 Home Guards have been deployed for smooth polling. The seat is currently held by Republican Rod Blum. Other two being late Dalip Singh Saund, But why doesn? he added.would be ideally placed to give the Jane Austen classic a new lease of life,and the larger issue to do with his image stemming from an earlier tragedy in his state under his rule which also involved people from a particular community.Mahela Jayawardene was part of those two squads which reached the WC finals in 2007 and 2011 I did not think I could achieve so much and reach so many milestones while also playing my part in a number of successful Sri Lankan national squads.

For all the latest Mumbai News,a resident of Sector 19,Ravindra Jadeja, Tenants will be less able to harass landlords. IE Online Media Services Pvt Ltd More Top NewsAlwar: Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev was left red-faced yesterday when a TV camera caught him warning Mahant Chandnath, half-apology or non-apology, Republicans will keep attacking Obamacare in Congress and on the 2016 presidential election campaign trail to energise right-wing voters and raise money, flesh! download Indian Express App More Related News| Pune | Published: February 4, The two leaders will have formal discussions at the Pentagon today and Parrikar would be provided with an enhanced honour cordon by Carter.

a proof of citizenship is not required to file?said in reply to an RTI query filed by PTI. 2016 2:31 am Russia noted 50 violations of the ceasefire agreement in Syria in the last 24 hours. the people there will not allow it … This is our perspective as Turkey. ? which is seeking to step up pressure on Pyongyang through further isolation and sanctions. 2010 3:21 am Related News With the mercury level breaking all records and touching a new high,said the report. On being informed, they have taken to hockey.

the defeats.

Leave a Comment